Kidon Bae is a multi-disciplinary designer from Los Angeles, California. Upon his graduation with a BFA in Graphic Design from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, he worked with design agencies and production companies such as the Groop, Five33, and Tool of North America where he gained experience in visual research, branding, and principles of continuity in imagery and design. Eager to explore more aspects of communicative design outside of the United States, he moved to Seoul, Republic of Korea in 2012. He has since worked with various corporate and institutional clients as well as clients from all facets of urban culture(singers, musicians, dancers, riders, etc.).
As a dancer in his personal life, his work focuses on developing creative and original design solutions through experimentation and his understanding of choreography in visual communication overall. Kidon currently works as a brand designer at Metabranding, a professional branding consultancy located in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- 01/05 – 08/10Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA｜Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
- 05/10 – 08/10Design Matters Initiative: Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA｜A trans-disciplinary study-abroad course
- 09/00 – 06/04Orange County School of the Arts, Santa Ana, CA｜Studies in Visual Arts
Hana Financial Group
Bike Makes Me Happy
- Graphis : Logo Design 9Merit Award, 2017
- LACP 2016 Spotlight AwardsGold Winner & Top 100 Worldwide, 2016
- BBC World NewsInterview for The Travel Show : Street Culture of S. Korea, 2015
- Featured Notable AlumniArt Center College of Design Pasadena CA, 2013
- Creative QuarterlyWinner and Runner-up, 2011
- 1st Place, Best of Show AwardArt Center College of Design Graphic Design Department Pasadena CA, 2010